Wednesday, April 19, 2006


So, I have slacked off over the Easter holidays. My only excuse is Civilization IV. Man it is way too addictive. I keep telling myself, just one more turn, but then there is a whole enemy civilization way to be plundered. But I had to try out the new patch will all of its great and wonderful improvements, none of which have helped my game. However, tonight I will post some new discoveries about the photo and writing contest as well as fill you in on a little hockey adventure we had this past week, well just after I finish a couple more turns on Civ IV. I guess in this case one can be a little 2qurios.

3 Comments:

  • I regards to the comment you left on my blog...TOO BAD...you cannot have it back.
    Does that mean you think the sens are good enough to be worth something??
    Melissa

    By Blogger Melissa, at 2:30 PM  

  • Mark my words woman, I will full/fool heartedly cheer for the Sens througout the playoffs. They deserve to be where they are. However, I will laugh so loud, and rub it into the faces of all the anti-Leaf fans, when and if the Sens are dropped out of the playoffs early. "If" they get pass the first round they stand a good chance to go to the finals, but they had better find a Staples Easy button soon.

    ~2q

    By Blogger Qurios, at 2:43 PM  

  • I have no doubt that they will make it all the way!!!
    Mel

    By Blogger Melissa, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home