Thursday, April 20, 2006


So, I lied. I didn’t post anything last night. I though I should spend some time wife my wife and stop playing Civilization. Man, it was a rough 10 minutes. I am trying for a population/land area victory and am pretty close to achieving it. On another note, finally eBay has a free listing day today so I can sell some more of my old porcelain collection. Now I realize that collecting various porcelain figurines, dishware and stoneware etc, may not be the coolest thing I have done but I must say I rather enjoyed finding these little gems in thrift stores. As soon as list my new items I will be sure to post them here for all to see. Up first will be a ‘RARE 1952 MI Hummel 218/0 TMK 2 Birthday Serenade’ figurine. I have a bunch of Wedgwood jasperware pieces, Bunnykins dishes, Alfred Mekin dishes, and a load of records I will be listing in the future. Now I just need to find some other useless items to collect. Oh wait, I almost forgot, that would be my hockey cards. Oh well, I guess everyone needs a vice or three…or more.

1 Comments:

  • It's ok...you don't have to find any more useless items to collect. We are able to survive without them.

    AMEN to free listing on ebay!!!

    Christina

    PS thank you so much for sacrificing your evening of Civ to watch Amazing Race with me. I know it was really painful for you.

    By Blogger Christina, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home